Reference No: LEH/ 17464_1701871080
£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Hybrid Working
Greenwellgleeson are recruiting for a Reporting Manager to work within a growing business based in Leicester.
Duties of the role will include:
* Preparation of UK statutory accounts and disclosure notes under FRS101 for UK group companies
* Liaison with internal/external auditors, including preparation of technical papers in respect of impacts of new accounting standards, and areas of judgement and estimation in the accounts (such as going concern, investment valuations/impairments and provisions)
* Conversion of operational management accounts to IFRS accounts in respect of UK securitisation structure in accordance with technical accounting paper.
* Maintaining an up to date knowledge of developments in IFRS and narrative reporting.
* Maintaining compliance with accounting standards, most notably but not limited to IFRS9, IFRS10, IFRS15, IFRS16, IAS37
* Ensuring accuracy of Trial Balance and working with all stakeholders such as SSC, existing country finance team and external corporate trustees including on GL reconciliations review and recommendations for improvement
* Assist in maintaining the group reporting structure, including preparing consolidation accounting for acquisitions, disposals and group restructuring.
* Support head of reporting on defined pension accounting and company pension support requests.
* ESG considerations and their impacts on financial accounts.
* Ensuring that robust processes and controls are maintained in all areas and assisting with Group Internal Control programme
* Ensure the integrity of information within financial systems, establish effective controls, and advise the business on accounting principles and treatment.
* Support the UK CFO and Head of Reporting & Tax on projects and other ad hoc tasks
* Identify potential areas of process improvement and working with peers and management effectively implement.
Skills, Requirements, Qualifications
Fully Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ ACMA
Strong Technical Background
Could be a first mover
Strong Stakeholder Management
Experience with Caseware an advantage
If you’d like more information, please get in touch.
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk