Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Reference No: LEH/ 14671_1545227639
£45000 - £55000 per annum
Greenwellgleeson are recruiting on an exclusive basis for a superb opportunity in a rapidly growing SME.
Duties of the role will include:
1. Preparation of monthly management accounts, including:
a. Year to date and current month P&L analysis, including budget variance analysis and commentary
b. balance sheet, include all accrual, prepayment and other journals
c. Cashflow analysis
2. Drafting annual budgets for agreement by board
3. Commercial analysis, using in-house systems to determine value drivers and influence commercial decision-making.
4. Preparation of other MI for distribution to sales managers.
5. Oversight of monthly bank rec
6. Calculation of monthly sales commissions and quarterly/ annual bonus payments
7. Liaison with statutory auditors, including preparation of supporting schedules, responses to queries etc.
8. Liaison with bank
9. Liaison with non-material suppliers
10. Ad hoc projects – involvement in strategic initiatives
11. Continuous improvement of systems, processes and procedures.
12. Root and branch review of the financial systems and controls
13. Oversight and review of the quarterly VAT return process
14. Monthly review of payroll
Skills, Qualifications, Experience
• Fully Qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
• Could be a first/ second mover from practice
• Strong understanding of systems and controls
• Commercial awareness
If you would like more information on the role, please apply for more details.