Reference No: TF/14245_1533548828
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Greenwellgleeson are recruiting for a truly unique business in the Kidderminster area for the position of Finance Manger paying £30 – £35k. My Client is specifically looking for an ambitions individual looking to take a step up to the role as opposed to taking on an established individual making this an exceptional learning opportunity. This is a newly created role which also means there is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on the position.
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide accurate and timely forecasts of financial performance
• Provide financial guidance to the Operational management team.
• Produce accurate and timely financial reporting
• Ensure accurate representation of monthly P&L performance, posting all required ledger entries, reviewing the ledger to understand costs and supporting your transactions with appropriate reconciliations.
• Review reported performance against financial targets
• Build and maintain strong professional relationships across the business to influence financial performance and understand price and cost drivers and challenge assumptions where necessary.
• Produce accurate working capital forecasts, working to minimise working capital through accurate & timely billing to our client, and ensure query resolution on a timely basis.
• Deliver monthly scheduled and ad-hoc reporting.
• Work with finance, operational and transformation teams to streamline existing processes, designing new reports and processes where necessary.
• To assist with tracking capex approvals and purchases
• Part qualified accountant with experience in a similar role
• Ability to manage own workload and prioritise effectively.
• A team player
• Ability to work to and meet deadlines
• Good Excel skills with an appreciation for checks and controls
• Confident to deal with Senior Managers / shareholders
This position is suitable for candidates both qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or Qualified by experience, but you must have demonstrable experience in leading a team and driving process improvement.