Reference No: SR/14438_1532703547
£80000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
Greenwell Gleeson are working in exclusive partnership with a well established manufacturer seen as a leader within their field. To help the business enter the next chapter in their success they are seeking to recruit a Finance Director who will be able to strategically support the business and optimises both profit and cash performance. The role will report to owner MD and will be a board level position.
The Big Picture:
* Quickly build credibility with the leadership team each of whom has been with the business for number of years.
* Develop a finance function which is seen as best in class, exemplified by rigorous, timely, business focused reporting, supporting all aspects of the business.
* Establish and maintain robust internal controls and procedures across the manufacturing sites.
* Shape the suite of reports which will drive the commercial decision making processes of the operations and sales teams, with particular emphasis on complex pricing decisions.
* Enhance and manage the recently implemented ERP system.
* Work with the Executive team to drive the strategic direction of the business, while at all times seeking to maximise Profit & Cash generation.
Technical / Practical Experience
* Hold a recognised accountancy qualification with at least 5 years PQE.
* Experience of working in the lead finance role within an SME or Division of a larger group.
* Provide a demonstrable track record of delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Provide a demonstrable track record of supporting the commercial decision making process, ultimately driving profit & cash optimisation.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing environment highly desirable.
* Demonstrate a “Can do Attitude”, with an ability to bring issues/challenges to a conclusion and make decisions.
* Straightforward and able to take responsibility as a matter of course.
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and take appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement.
* Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture.
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge while at the same time able to build long-term relationships with management and group.