Reference No: SR/16222_1646255116
£100000 - £120000 per annum + car, bonus
Greenwell Gleeson are working in partnership with a fast growing investor backed services business. Having recently secured new funding the business is well set realise it growth potential. Reporting to the MD and playing a leading role in the senior management team the role will include the following:-
Key Duties Include:
* Quickly build credibility with the UK leadership team and Group Executive team
* Deliver timely and accurate reporting & KPI’s for local management and Group including full statutory accounts for the division.
* Shape the suite of reports that will drive the commercial decision making process of the operational & sales team
* Partner the MD and leadership team to develop and execute growth strategy
* Lead the annual planning and budget process and work with key stakeholders to ensure accurate forecasting
* Develop, implement, maintain robust controls and ensure all risks are identified and managed
* Manage and report on working capital
* Manage relations with external stakeholders
* Hold recognised accountancy qualification
* Experience of working in the lead finance role within an SME or a division of a larger group
* Provide a demonstrable track record in delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Provide a demonstrable track record in supporting the commercial decision making process, ultimately driving growth in profits & cash optimisation
* Experience of working in a contracts led environment , engineering or facilities management sectors would be advantageous.
* Demonstrates a Can do Attitude and always delivering on tasks though to a conclusion
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and taking appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement
* Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge whilst at the same time able to build long-term relationships with management and group
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk