Reference No: SR/17168_1692891263
£100000 - £120000 per annum + Car, Bonus
Greenwell Gleeson have been retained to recruit a new Finance Director for a highly profitable distribution group seen as a leader within their field. To help the business enter the next chapter in their success they are seeking to recruit a Finance Director who will be able to strategically support the business grow profitability and achieve the long term goals of the owners.
* Quickly build credibility with the leadership team
* Develop a finance function which is seen as best in class, exemplified by rigorous, timely, business focussed reporting, supporting all aspects of the business.
* Establish and maintain robust internal controls and procedures across the key sites.
* Shape the suite of reports which will drive the commercial decision making processes of the operations and sales teams, with particular emphasis on complex pricing decisions.
* Optimise IT capability to support business growth
* Manage overall cash position and treasury activities including foriegn exchange
* Work with the Executive team to drive the strategic direction of the business, including M&A activities
Technical / Practical Experience
* Hold a recognised accountancy qualification with at least 10 years PQE.
* Experience of working in the lead finance role within an SME or Division of a larger group.
* Provide a demonstrable track record of delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Provide a demonstrable track record of supporting the commercial decision making process, ultimately driving profit & cash optimisation.
* Experience of working in a multi-site or PE environment highly desirable.
* Demonstrate a “Can do Attitude”, with an ability to bring issues/challenges to a conclusion and make decisions.
* Straightforward and able to take responsibility as a matter of course.
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and take appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement.
* Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture.
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge while at the same time able to build long-term relationships with management and group.
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk