Reference No: 16353/SR_1640278785
£100000 - £120000 per annum
Greenwell Gleeson are working in partnership with a fast growing privately owned distribution business. Having delivered much success during the pandemic, the owners are looking to further evolve the business by securing external investment to further capitalise on their market position. Reporting to the MD and playing a leading role in the senior management team the role will include the following:-
Key Duties Include:
* Quickly build credibility with the UK leadership team and Group Executive team
* Deliver timely and accurate reporting & KPI’s for local management and Group including full statutory accounts for the division.
* Shape the suite of reports that will drive the commercial decision making process of the operational & sales team
* Partner the MD and leadership team to develop and execute growth strategy including selecting an appropriate investor
* Develop data room and work with interested parties around due diligence matters
* Lead the annual planning and budget process and work with key stakeholders to ensure accurate forecasting
* Develop, implement, maintain robust controls and ensure all risks are identified and managed
* Manage and report on working capital
* Manage relations with external stakeholders
* Hold recognised accountancy qualification
* Experience of working in the lead finance role within an SME, a division of a larger group
* Experience of working with a PE and managing exit would be highly desired
* Provide a demonstrable track record in delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Provide a demonstrable track record in supporting the commercial decision making process, ultimately driving growth in profits & cash optimisation
* Experience of working in a retail or wholesale distribution would be advantageous.
* Demonstrates a Can do Attitude and always delivering on tasks though to a conclusion
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and taking appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement
* Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge whilst at the same time able to build long-term relationships with owners and external stakeholders
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk