Reference No: 16259/SR_1650983384
£100000 - £120000 per annum
Greenwell Gleeson are working in exclusive partnership with a well established investor backed manufacturer seen as a leader within their field. To help the business enter the next chapter in their success they are seeking to recruit a Finance Director who will be able to strategically support the business and optimises both profit and cash performance. The role will report to MD and will be a board level position.
The Big Picture:
* Quickly build credibility with the leadership team and non executive directors
* Develop a finance function which is seen as best in class, exemplified by rigorous, timely, business focussed reporting, supporting all aspects of the business.
* Managing reporting external reporting requirement with the multiple investor
* Establish and maintain robust internal controls and procedures across the manufacturing sites.
* Shape the suite of reports which will drive the commercial decision making processes of the operations and sales teams, with particular emphasis on complex pricing decisions.
* Enhance and manage the recently implemented ERP system.
* Work with the Executive team to drive the strategic direction of the business, while at all times seeking to maximise Profit & Cash generation.
Technical / Practical Experience
* Hold a recognised accountancy qualification
* Experience of working in the lead finance role within an SME or Division of a larger group.
* Provide a demonstrable track record of delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Provide a demonstrable track record of supporting the commercial decision making process and shaping the future strategy of the business.
* Experience of working in a manufacturing/construction environment highly desirable as would be experience within a VC/PE backed business.
* Demonstrate a “Can do Attitude”, with an ability to bring issues/challenges to a conclusion and make decisions.
* Straightforward and able to take responsibility as a matter of course.
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and take appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement.
* Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture.
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge while at the same time able to build long-term relationships with management and group.
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk