Reference No: SR/15033
£90000 - £100000 per annum + Executive Benefits
Greenwell Gleeson have been retained to recruit for a Finance Director role for a fast growing stand alone division of a private equity backed business services group. Having recently established a new leadership team the business are keen to secure the services of a commercially minded FD to help realise the growth opportunities that exits within the sector. The role will report to the MD, with a strong dotted line into Group FD.
Key Duties Include:
* Quickly build credibility with the leadership team and Group Executive team
* Deliver timely and accurate reporting & KPI’s for local management and Group including full statutory accounts for the division.
* Establish a finance function that is seen as best in class and which can facilitate the predicted growth
* Shape the suite of reports that will drive the commercial decision making process of the operational & sales team
* Partner the MD and leadership team to develop and execute growth strategy
* Lead the annual planning and budget process and work with key stakeholders to ensure accurate forecasting
* Develop, implement, maintain robust controls and ensure all risks are identified and managed
* Manage and report on working capital
* Manage relations with external stakeholders
* Hold recognised accountancy qualification
* Experience of working in the lead finance role within an SME, a division of a larger group or a PE backed business
* Provide a demonstrable track record in delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Provide a demonstrable track record in supporting the commercial decision making process, ultimately driving growth in profits & cash optimisation
* Experience of managing external funder relationships
* Experience of working in a contracts led organisation and ideally have experience of managing multiple site
* Demonstrates a Can do Attitude and always delivering on tasks though to a conclusion
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and taking appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement
* Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge whilst at the same time able to build long-term relationships with management and group
* Comfortable with weekly travel to other UK sites.
Greenwell Gleeson Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To find out more about how and why Greenwell Gleeson Ltd process your personal data in line with the data protection regime please go to the privacy notice on our website www.greenwellgleeson.co.uk