Reference No: KLJ/14179
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
An excellent opportunity for a technically strong Financial Accountant has arisen within a rapid growth SME in Warwick. This high-potential organisation requires a strong Qualified Finance professional to co-ordinate key reporting activities providing a strong platform for key decisions to be made with confidence. Uniquely; this role will offer a lot of opportunity to engage in the wider business activities.
As well as the requirement to present accurate information, the business requires a people person – somebody who isn’t afraid to put their hand up and take projects by the scruff of the neck. The challenges the business face can only be tackled as a unit in this business – so a collaborative mentality is a must from day one.
• Ensure that the Statutory reporting requirements are adhered to with a clear demonstration of the ever-changing Accounting standards
• Oversee and co-ordinate Tax and Payroll activities at period end
• Demonstrate an undeniable expertise in your work within the reporting commentary – for both internal and external use
• Build and develop a robust yet flexible mentality to the reporting process – no idea is laughable in this business – stand up and be counted
• Offer expertise and guidance through the Audit process at period end
• Encourage and empower individuals within the business to contribute to continued growth and performance
• 2+ Years PQE in Industry augmenting your training within an Accounting Firm.
• 3-5 Years Industry Financial Accounting experience with 1+ years PQE
• CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified – essential
• Proactive, outgoing and influential personality
• Prior experience engaging with senior stakeholders
• Up to £50,000 Salary
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank
• Death in Service
• Flexible Discount Scheme