Reference No: SR/13767
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Car + Bonus
Greenwell Gleeson have been instructed to recruit for a Finance Director role for a PE backed innovative B2B business. Having expanded into Europe and the US the business is well placed to continue with their growth plans.
* Quickly build credibility with the Executive team and external stakeholders
* Develop, implement, maintain robust controls and ensure all risks are identified and managed
* Deliver timely and accurate reporting & KPI’s for local management and Group including full statutory accounts.
* Ensure work capital is closely managed to meet business requirements
* Shape the suite of reports that will drive the commercial decision making process of the operational
* Work with the Executive team and Group to drive the strategic direction. Always seeking to maximise Profit & Cash generation.
* Hold recognised accountancy qualification
* Experience of working in the lead finance role within an SME (Essential) and ideally in a PE/VC environment
* Experience of working in a projects/contracts led environment (Essential)
* Experience of working in a manufacturing/FMCG environment (Desirable)
* Provide a demonstrable track record in delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Provide a demonstrable track record in supporting the commercial decision making process, ultimately driving profit & cash optimisation
* Demonstrates a Can do Attitude and always delivering on tasks though to a conclusion
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and taking appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement
* Hands on with an eye for detail but able to appreciate the bigger picture
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge whilst at the same time able to build long-term relationships with management and group