Coventry, West Midlands
Reference No: DKJ/13987_1506324487
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
I have been mandated by an ambitious SME to source a very hands on Finance Controller; whose primary remit will be enhancing the key daily processes to ensure procedure is more efficient and effective whilst enabling more visibility on the cash position in the business.
In taking on this assignment, you’ll have a demonstrable track record of affecting change within a function to drive performance and as such, you’ll have a profound ability to influence internal stakeholders. The role also presents the opportunity to support M&A due diligence as the organisation develops.
Key functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the daily financial and accounting transactions within the business.
- Offering increased visibility and control over the business’ cash position.
- Coordinating the preparation of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis.
- Preparation and publishing of reports and financial statements, contributing to operational and strategic decision making.
- Supporting and delivering month-end and year-end statutory processes.
- Ensuring quality control of financial transactions and reporting, monitoring departmental performance and the performance of individual staff.
- All aspects of team management and appraisal in line with HR Policy.
- 3-5 Years PQE – ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA
- Track record of influencing stakeholders and affecting change