Reference No: KLJ/14124
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Company Car + Benefits
Fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading business in Logistics who require a steady hand to implement control to facilitate business forward movement.
As part of their plans they now seek to attract a very high calibre finance professional for the key position of Finance Controller in their organisation. This position reports to the CFO with regular exposure and contact with the wider board. The CFO’s credentials in the SME space are profound – the opportunity to work for such an individual presents an opportunity far more succulent than the average Finance Controller position.
The CFO seeks a trusted Lieutenant to oversee all day-to-day responsibility of the finance function. Charged with ensuring an environment where exacting reporting, forecasting, cost control, cash management, controls and processes is a given – the successfully candidate will be perceived as the fulcrum of good business practice.
The Finance Controller will be accountable for the following:
– Management of the daily financial and accounting transactions within the business
– Coordinating the preparation of budgets, forecasts and variance analysis
– Preparation and publishing of reports and financial statements, contributing to operational and strategic decision making
– Supporting and delivering month-end and year-end statutory processes
– Ensuring quality control of financial transactions and reporting, monitoring departmental performance and the performance of individual staff
– Champion the adherence to policy and procedure ensuring an effective and efficient working environment is set for all to perform
The right professional is likely to possess between 3 and 5 years of Post-Qualified experience, with prior exposure to Management. An appreciation of the need for control and procedure must be well documented, and a track record of delivering to senior management is a must.
£50-55,000 + Car + benefits
Healthcare cash back scheme