Reference No: SR/13603
£120000 - £140000 per annum + Exec Benefits
Greenwell Gleeson has been retained to recruit for a CFO for an internationally diverse, listed, manufacturing business. Following on from several years of successful trading they are well placed to grow the business both organically and through acquisition.
* Quickly build credibility with the Group Executive team
* Work with the Executive team and Group to drive the strategic direction
* Ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial reports and regulatory filing
* Develop, implement, maintain robust controls and ensure all risks are identified and managed
* Evaluate current and proposed business activities and transactions to ensure they are financially viable and in line with short and long term business objective.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with external stakeholders and investors
* Overall responsibility for Tax, Treasury and Corporate Governance.
Technical / Practical Experience
*Hold recognised accountancy qualification with experience of reporting in IFRS
*Experience of working in the lead finance or Group Controlling role within an listed business or a division of a listed business
* Experience of working overseas or managing international operations
* Provide a demonstrable track record in delivering excellent control and reporting frameworks.
* Experience of M&A including post acquisition integration
* Experience of dealing with Investor Relations (Desirable)
* Provide a demonstrable track record in supporting the commercial decision making process, ultimately driving profit & cash optimisation
* Experience of managing external funder relationships and raising finance and investor relations
* Demonstrates a Can do Attitude and always delivering on tasks though to a conclusion
* Intuitively able to comprehend business needs and taking appropriate decisions to drive business growth and improvement
* Adaptable character, strong enough to challenge whilst at the same time able to build long-term relationships with management and group